Monday, April 6, 2015

New pattern, Sampler Times Four Quilt

This also might be a great way to usesome of your orphan blocks,  My newest pattern I called Sampler Times Four quilt, it is a really fun quilt to work on with easy blocks. Each quadrant of the quilt is the same so you make each block four times. I really enjoyed that part and the layout was inspired by the Compass Coverlet in the the Victoria and Albert Museum. Most of the blocks are 6 or 3 inches. Included in your pattern packet are all the paper patterns to make the quilt, also a CD that contains some pictures, diagrams and the blocks drawn into electric quilt that can be ran off if you would like to change the size or print the foundations. The electric quilt CD can be opened with electric quilt five, six or seven. I will post more pictures after the quilt is quilted. The finished size of the center is 48 in.² and the finished size of the quilt is 108 in.²
The price of the pattern and the bonus CD is $25, they can be ordered on the my website, Rosemaryyoungs.com
If you have any questions, email me anytime. Hope the sun is shining where you are today, it is here. 
Happy stitching,



Rosemary




1 comment: